Monday, June 6, 2011

fresh laundry.

Heavens to Betsy. I finally did it. I've wanted to make a blog for ages! I am always so inspired by the blogs I hound daily for their fabulous ideas and tutorials, it's about time I contribute something to the mix!

I want Laundry and Lace to be a compilation of everyday life, the little things that make me smile or groan and the BIG, important, fancy-shmancy things like flowers, fabric, lace and buttons, the things that really make my day.

SO. Let me introduce myself and the things I LOVE.
My name is Laurana. I know it's kinda odd but I really feel like if you incorrectly interpret the the way my name sounds then you don't really get a good idea of who I am. So I'm going to help you out.

laurana - (luh - rain - uh).
But if that's still complicated... just go with Raina. Most my friends do. :)

I married my soul mate and the most amazing man in
the world September of last year. I feel so lucky and blessed everyday because I know what we have is rare and something to be cherished!


I love love love thrift stores and yard sales! The thrill of the hunt, the euphoria of the find, and the all the money saved! I will get up early any saturday for a good yard sale, and that's saying something! :)

I'm obsessed with fabric flowers, refashioning, decorating, party planning, invitation designing, knitting, paper crafting, sewing and diy crafts!


No comments:

Post a Comment