Thursday, June 23, 2011

dyed laundry

I dyed my laundry pink... But I actually MEANT to. And it's not really pink, it's a fun peachy coral! Which you can't really tell in the pictures but it's fabulous. I was really scared it wasn't going to work out but it did and was super easy and now I'm hooked! I want to dye everything in my house.

I just started with two onesies because I was so apprehensive. I used directions both from the Rit website and from here. The Rit website has every color imaginable and all the recipes to make them happen.

1/4 teaspoon of scarlet and sunshine orange and ta-dah!

I love that the stitching stays white too! It just adds an extra little pop of fun!

I can't wait to try more colors! Soon I'll show you what I'm doing with these peach pretties!

No comments:

Post a Comment