Monday, July 18, 2011

lately.

I was left home alone over 4th of July weekend. It was terrible! Generally I enjoy some alone time and having free reign in the house but I quickly grew bored and lonesome and since I haven't made many friends since moving up here I had no one to call to hang out or go to dinner with. BUT I was kept pretty busy with my new internship. Geranium Lakes, an event styling and floral company here in Portland, had 9 weddings over the weekend and needed an extra hand. So I jumped in an worked two back to back 10 hour days. Oofda. With A LOT of hard work we made some beautiful weddings come to life. Here's a slideshow of one of them.

Really the whole point of this sob story is to...well there wasn't much of a point. But I did get a gorgeous bouquet for all my hard work and in my loneliness I took it on a little photo shoot. Pathetic, I know. Don't judge me. :)

but look at the peony! swoon.



It's the little things in life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment